Now that you know a little more about me, if you just happened across my site via a Google search or social media, you may be asking “why should I book my next trip with A Family Travel Blog?”
Well, here are a few reasons:
My expertise and insight are the antidote to the endless amount of information (and random opinions) found on the Internet.
- Most of my new clients come to me after spending hours and hours researching travel on the web, frustrated and confused.
- I’m able to quickly narrow down a few options, and custom design a travel experience that is a perfect fit.
- Travel is fun and travel planning should be fun – not stressful – for your family!
Because I know what questions to ask, which issues to anticipate, and how to solve unforeseen problems, you can travel with confidence.
- As your advocate, you can trust that I’m here for you before you go, while you’re traveling and upon your return.
- Think of me as a personal travel concierge before you travel, while you’re on the road, and after you return.
But perhaps most importantly, when you book travel with me you are in the best of hands. Hundreds of hands in fact!
- I know who to call, have a direct line to the best guides on the ground and consider owners of fabulous hotels and resorts around the world long-time, personal friends.
- I am proudly affiliated with Virtuoso, a network of the very best travel agents and suppliers worldwide. Via this affiliation, I can secure special benefits that you can’t get on your own, such as complimentary meals, spa credits, and upgrades at hotels.
- It’s all about relationships – and when you work with me, my worldwide network has your back!
I am passionate about changing the perception of what a travel agent these days looks like and the value we can offer!
But don’t take my word for it. Here’s what my clients and colleagues have to say:
“After spending 10+ hours over a few weeks searching for the “perfect” spring break vacation for my young family, I finally found A Family Travel Blog. I sent a “plea” for help and Sarah immediately replied. Within a few days, we talked on the phone and she sent a curated list of suggestions to meet our goals. The resort we booked was perfect for our family, and had a truly epic family vacation!” – Jay and Colleen B. from NC
“We were looking for a stress-free vacation and were overwhelmed by the all of the options available online. Sarah helped us cut through the noise and put together a great travel experience. After carefully discussing our needs, she took care of everything, and all we had to do was enjoy our trip. Specifically, we thought the location was great — the weather was perfect, and the ocean water was great for swimming. We especially loved the excursion to Tulum and the Sian Ka’an reserve. The food at Pollo Bronco that day was about the best food we had on the trip. The service everywhere was impeccable!” – Mary C. from IL
“We decided to take a trip at the last minute and were overwhelmed with the various resort options. I reached out to her (had not previously worked with her) with a question about Excellence Playa Mujeres vs Excellence Cancun Riviera and she immediately responded, took notes of our budget and specifications, and provided a list of options that met those requirements. All within a couple of hours! She has traveled throughout that area and has access to many trusted contacts for accommodations, transportation, etc. She took care of the booking, the private transfer to and from the airport (a must) and left a note for us in our room upon our arrival with tips and suggestions for our stay. She followed up via email as soon as we arrived home as well! I cannot recommend her enough if you need assistance with planning a trip! She made everything 10x easier than if we had attempted to do it alone. Thanks, Sarah!” – Whitney J. from TN
“Sarah is a true professional, having had experience as a business owner within many facets of the travel industry. I have known and worked with Sarah on various projects for well over 5 years now! It is always a pleasure to work with Sarah, she always exemplifies class, charisma, and embodies a breadth of knowledge that is unmatched in our industry. If I ever need advise, a recommendation, or an introduction, Sarah is always at the forefront of my mind. Aside from being well respected and for her experience in the travel industry, Sarah is also a complete joy to be around. I would trust her with anything!” – Leah Smith, Tafari Travel
“We used Sarah to help us book our family trip to Mexico and couldn’t have been happier with how everything came together. She listened to what we were interested in doing, factored in our kids ages (9 & 6) and gave us a number of recommendations for us to consider that were within our budget. She was also able to help answer our follow-up questions we had after doing our own research on each property. We’re considering another trip next year and will happily work with Sarah again!” – Ian B. from CO